Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Watermelon Jolly Ranchers.

I am taking a brief break from my Samuel Beckett research paper to write this blog. Because I am tired of talking about existentialism and Waiting for Godot and if I have to type "Vladimir and Estragon" one more time my fingers may reach up and poke out my eyes of their own accord. (However: I started this paper at 11:30 and it is now 2:30 and I have five pages, meaning that I have written five pages in three hours, which means that despite the fact that I haven't written a research paper in over a year, I am back to my high school speed!)

Anyway.

I am kind of stressing out. This semester has kicked my butt -- and it makes me really mad! Fall semester of my freshman year I took 18 credits and did two shows, and other than catching pneumonia and having one super-large emotional crisis unrelated to school, I was totally fine. This semester I am taking 15 credits and working and I did one show and right now I kind of feel like I want to die.

Logically, that makes no sense.

Another unfortunate thing is that half of my professors have decided to give finals early. WTF? Why do we have finals week if you're not going to give your final during that week? That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard.

I'm scared of my directing project (which is tomorrow). I've really thought long and hard about it, and I don't want people to think it's a load of B.S. just because it's not conventional. ANXIETY.

In non-school related business, I'm getting really excited for Christmas. (Even though I will be working almost every night that week. Boo.) Also: Crystal comes home in 9.5 days! Also also: I am hanging out with Grant and Alexa on Saturday, an event which is long overdue but I'm going to justify it by reminding myself that I've basically been unconscious for the past 16 weeks.

I am at work right now. I have eaten about a million watermelon Jolly Ranchers in an attempt to stay awake. I think they just made me kind of sick because I still feel like I could lie down on the floor and pass out at any minute.

Yes.

I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment