Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My eyes are burning!

Spencer's project was amazing. I loved it and I love him and he's wonderful at everything he tries, with dancing as maybe the one exception.

We went to see "Easy A" at the dollar theatre with Jimmy + Lady Friend, Meghan, Grant, Alexa, Melissa, Alex, Brandon, Allyson, and Lindsay Cordell. What a fantastic screenplay! I laughed for a million years!

While I was in the movie I got a text from Mike, who I haven't heard from in a while. He was reading the Book of Mormon. Which is good, I'm glad for him. But there's a lot of stuff about our friendship that I'm having a hard time dealing with right now so I'll text him back later I guess.

There's some negative business going down right now. I will write about it when I am not about to drift off into slumber.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. hannah.
    easy A is hilarious.
    and i'm pretty sure i'm just going to call you now when i feel the urge to quote it because everyone up north is getting really sick of it.

    ReplyDelete