Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today is a glorious day.

Today, I:

1. Celebrated the birth of my best friend in the entire world, Spencer.
2. Watched a video lecture on Buddhism.
3. Was reminded how much I hate ginger. Especially when it is sliced to look like carrots.
4. Was enraged by someone else's parents.
5. Cried tears of gratitude for my mustachioed madman.
6. Was reminded that I'm not exactly on top of my game, at the moment.
7. Worked on my directing project.
8. Laughed until I cried (with Alec, who is amazing).
9. Wore a snood for the first time this year.
10. Felt pretty good about the way things are going.

First of all, let me just say that I have the best best friend in the history of the planet. There is no one cooler, more passionate, more curious, more intelligent, more loving than Spencer. I'm so glad he was born! Whoever nabs him is in for a world of joy.

Second of all, tomorrow is going to be looooooooooong. Fun, but looooooooooooooong.

No comments:

Post a Comment