Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ugh.

Today I:

1. Finalized my directing project time.
2. Registered for Mission Prep.
3. Harassed Bishop Pete until I got a phone number for Brother Porter, who can make an appointment for me to meet with President Meyers.
4. Was a good friend.
5. Lead the FHE activity.
6. Had my soul crushed.
7. Took a nap with my kitters, Adrian.
8. Was lonely.
9. Had the first hot cocoa of the winter.
10. Wished I had somewhere to go.
11. Had a startling epiphany.
12. Was jealous.
13. Wrote in my journal for the eleventh time this month (a personal best).
14. Hung out with my bro, Ian.
15. Wondered if I was doing the right thing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. hannah
    we should be friends
    I think that would be nice
    not just like, "friends"
    but the kind of friends that are actually friends and go get cookie dough and such
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I waaaaaaay agree. Are you back from the north country yet? Because we are totally overdue for a handout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, and think that the first cup of cocoa and writing in your journal make you a good person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, I love you. You make me so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete