Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just because...

I feel like now I'm blogging because I have nothing else to do. I guess this is my "welcome to the internet" moment?

Anyway: Acting III turned out to be okay. They didn't make me do an interview -- I just did a piece from The Beaux' Stratagem and then one from Hopscotch, and that was it, I was done. I'm super glad to have it over with -- I was second-to-last (only Grace went after me), and heaven knows I was nervous!

Then after that I went straight home, had a good chat with Ian (about WikiLeaks and Anonymous and other stuff), and had a 4.5 hour pre-work nap. Then I made an appearance at karaoke night (thanks to Grant for the invite!) and then headed over to the ol' Holiday Inn, where I now sit, having just concluded a 2 hour visit with Brandon.

I got my schedule for next semester totally figured out! It goes like this:

MWF:
12:00 - Chemistry 1010
1:00 - Scientific Foundations of Nutrition
4:00 - Professional Aspects of Theatre (Monday only)

TTR:
9:00 - Emergence of Modern America
12:00 - Mission prep
1:00 - Fashion Sewing
5:15 - Math 1010

I AM SO EXCITED! I love new classes, and I love school, and I really can't wait for that history course because it starts right after the Civil War (which I am in love with, historically)!

In somewhat-related news, Michael and I had a brief semi-chat about the fact that I'm not taking directing II next semester. It was... awkward, to say the least. I felt really guilty. But (for a variety of reasons, most of which have to do with graduation) I really don't think I can handle such a huge project. And I need to graduate because I need (NEED) to go on a mission. 2011 is the Year of Gettin' it Done.

And now, to end on a random note: In preparing a snack for work, I mixed two different kinds of salsa and that was a REALLY BAD IDEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment