Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Irate.

I get really super irritated when my sisters and their boyfriends feel like they can be the Lords and Ladies of the family room. Especially when it is the only well-lit place in our house and I need to do homework. I also get irritated by the fact that they take their shiz and spread it all over the kitchen table like they own the place.

I don't like getting forced out of my house just because they don't really feel like watching a movie in the basement today.

And I REALLY don't like that they can change their mind about watching a movie in the basement for my Dad (so that he can watch Pawn Stars) but the fact that I want to do my homework is a huge pain in the ass.


In other news, Valentine's Day was mostly shitty. Not because I am single but because I feel like I'm getting kicked out of my family and also Mom and Dad are having tons of drama at their place(s) of employment. Spencer and I went to get Love Tacos at Roberto's for lunch, and then I went to class and then I came home and watched Disappeared and Arrested Development and then Spencer and I went and got Friendship Fro-Yo at Menchie's.

(Sidenote: He is super darling. As we were getting in his car to get our yogurt, he handed me this surprise bouquet of wooden roses. He said, "I know you've been having a pretty lame time of things and that this is really damn corny, but happy Valentine's Day.")

After Menchie's, I went over to his house and we had spicy Mayan hot cocoa that he got at the Getty gift shop (they're having a Mayan exhibit right now) and then I fell asleep on the sofa while he did his color theory homework.

Today wasn't a ton better. I had an emotional crisis and missed my classes. Then this stupid shiz happened with Zoe and Trevor and then I went to Cat on a Hot Tin Roof rehearsal with Mom and Dad (who are both doing really well). Now I am taking a break from nutrition.

Tomorrow, Spencer and I were supposed to go to the ballet but I'm very poor and we both have a crapload of homework so I think we're just gonna have a homework party instead. Also tomorrow I have my senior project meeting which I am not at all excited about.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment