Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Bummer.

Holy effing crap, I forgot how much I hate this season. Not only is it INCREDIBLY WARM, but there is NOBODY HERE. I stay up all night looking at Memebase and sleep until 1 PM. I am not at all motivated to get dressed, which means I wear my sweats or pj's 24/7 and look like a heinous Person of Wal-Mart-style social pariah. The more I stay indoors, the more I sink into the pit of perilous lethargy that awaits every type-A personality who suddenly discovers that their schedule is empty.

It's really sad if you take more than one shower a day just for something to do.

Mom and Dad are home pretty much all the time now. It's nice to have company, but I'm getting kind of sick of twee television from the UK. There's only so much Monarch of the Glen I can handle. I watched a couple of Law and Order: SVU episodes while Mom napped earlier, but that's been the most productive thing I've done in the past three days.

I've been listening to a ton of Of Montreal in the hopes of getting my spirits up. There's something about ironic/sexual lyrics that makes me feel slightly less bored (is that creepy?).

Ugh. I guess I'm gonna go shave my legs.

1 comment:

  1. ya shave your legs, thats productive,
    its ok to be a creep, and im hella bored too. and its only been like 4 days, ugh wow really only 4?? shoot me please.
    i didnt watch law and order today, but i did watch the HIlls marathon for like 4 and a half hours ! woohoo.
    I wish i was in st george ! and we could actually do something ! be grateful for the warm ! it has serioulsy been like rain/hail here the whole time i have been home and its miserable, and i cry because im cold... and i miss everyone..
    :[
    HEY maybe i should go take another shower, good idea! thanks hannah!!! i love you and miss you !!! [:

    ReplyDelete