Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blerg.

Last night, Grace, Jalee and I got together and watched Baghead (Josh was on a laptop, so I'm not sure whether or not he was actually there). It was really fun, slash exactly what I needed. After so much time in the house, on the computer, doing the same boring thing every boring day, it was super awesome to get out and have a social life again.

After the movie was over, we chatted for a while, which was a good outlet for all of us, I think. Life is stressful, and there's nothing better than friendship to alleviate some of the drama.

Today was pretty low-key. I went grocery shopping for Mom, and that was the only legitimate activity in which I participated. I was supposed to sub for Andy tomorrow, but it turns out he doesn't need me anymore, so I think I'm gonna go get a yoga mat and spend some time in meditation. Also, I need to clean my room. :/

Thursday night, I'm going to a midnight movie with Bryant and some others to celebrate his 21st birthday. We're seeing the new Pirates of the Caribbean film, so that should be interesting. I wonder how long it will take that franchise to die.

In other news, I really miss Spencer. Unfortunately, everyone in my family is tired of hearing about it, so I just get to write in my journal and focus on the fact that I will probably see him sometime next month. If he isn't too busy.

Tomorrow I start a cycle of HCG (I've already done my two fill days). My ultimate goal is to be fit for URTAs and Irene Ryans at the beginning of next year. When I'm done with this cycle (which includes 6 weeks of maintenance), I'm making a huge dietary change: I'm going to begin a gluten-free, vegan lifestyle. I've thought long and hard about it, and I know that it's the direction I need to head if I want to develop and maintain optimum health.

So, yeah.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. have fun with the HCG, girl. it helped me lose 20 pounds, but it's a (pardon my french) bitch on days when you REALLY want to cheat...or eat carrots. (random, i know.) haha.

    ReplyDelete