Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Balls.

Today was not the most enjoyable of days. When I get tired I get super emotional/vice versa and I guess all of that hit the fan today so my evening was spent alternating between tears and sleeps.

Sometimes I wish I was bad at school so that I was known as Someone Who's Fun to Hang Out With rather than Someone Who Is Useful.

Knowing what's up is sometimes a pain in the ass.

Anyway, to therapeuticize myself (consider that phrase coined), I listened to the Pavement LP I bought in Portland at top volume and hugged my Mystical Unicorn PillowPet(tm). And then I watched Conan and chatted with Mom and ate a midnight sandwich and now it looks like I am heading to bed.

I have a chemistry test in the morning. Sunday I have to take an NFS test and a math test.

Mom wants me to pray about when I'm supposed to leave on my mission, because she thinks it's supposed to be sooner, but I don't know. I haven't even started my papers yet or anything, so we'll see how that goes.

Ho hum.

Grizzly Bear and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment