Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Women want men of action.

Well, today was my first day at Grannette's house, and it was so much fun! She let me sleep in, then while she took care of some things at the office I watched "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" and ate some almonds.

Around three I went over to Kim's house and she cut my hair. (It's really short, but I like it!) Then Grandma and I went to Logan and got dinner and some groceries, and we have been watching Lifetime since about 7:30.

I love her. :)

I think we're going into Ogden to go shopping on Saturday, which should be a good deal of fun. I head home Sunday, so I've gotta go try to pick up some CDs or an audiovox for the drive.

In other news, Crystal and I are for sure going to Portland! I'm way excited!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment