Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life! Y U no chill the **** out?!

Internet, I'm gonna tell you some shiz about my life. It will probably be information that gets swallowed by the endless abyss of oversharing that exists in your front yard. But right now you're the only one who is awake so you're gonna have to deal.

Firstly, I'm super tired of trying to make everyone else happy, whether by planning or accommodating or altering or communicating or substituting or prioritizing or committing to something I cannot afford emotionally/financially/chronologically/psychologically. It's only January 13th and I've broken my most important resolution like seventeen times.

Secondly, my new schedule is totally jam packed. I am maxed out on credits, I have class from 9 AM to 7 PM. This leaves me virtually no time to sleep before work, especially considering the fact that I'm doing Trojan Women.

Thirdly, all of my homework is on Blackboard, and the internet is out at this mothereffing hotel.

Fourthly, Alex (my Irene Ryan partner) has the plague.

Fifthly, Mike keeps texting me and it's giving me crazy anxiety.

Sixthly, I have a huge bug bite tumor thing on my face that KILLS.

Seventhly, I'm SO TIRED OF PEOPLE WHINING ABOUT STUFF THEY CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND.

Eighthly, I wish I got to see my parents more.

Ninthly, I am completely exhausted.

Where's an inspirational power ballad when you need one?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Chugga wugga, chugga wugga, chugga wugga,.... CRAZY ON YOU!!! (power ballad)

    ReplyDelete