Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Daft Punk is playing at my house.

2010 was a pretty crappy year -- containing, as it did, two family deaths, 7 months of a parasitic relationship, three solid months of illness, a complete loss-of-self, weight gain, mediocre grades, self-doubt, and jealousy.

2011, however, is the year of Hannah.

I feel like I've finally got my bearings again. I'm gonna kick butt and take names. I'm going to take crazy good care of myself (because I deserve it!) and get A's in all of my classes and prepare for my mission and exercise and quit eating wheat products and sing and write and maybe even go on a date.

And Alex and I are going to dominate at KCA!

Anyway, I think that's all the enthusiasm this post needs, so I will continue by saying "I miss Spencer like CRAZY." It's really freaky to go from being one half of a duo to just being myself. It makes me hope I never have to get divorced.

Also, I think Crystal and I will be heading to Portland at the end of the month. Huzzah!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: