Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...

I have so much to say, but there's no real way for me to say it. Like the English language doesn't have enough words...

Spencer's Grandpa Mack passed away today. I haven't seen Spencer since Sunday. The only way I know how to comfort someone requires physical presence, like, I wish I could just hug him for a million years because I know how hard this is, but I don't know when I'll see him next and I feel horrible because the funeral is on Saturday but Crystal and I will be in Portland.

I love Spencer so, so, so much and all I ever want is to be there to support him in his time of hardship or his time of success and the fact that there are constraints on my ability to do that -- whether they're interpersonal or chronological or geographical -- just kills me.

---

In other news, Mom came home from rehearsal tonight with a big card from Mike. I haven't read it yet because I left for work just as she was getting home. Is it stupid to say it makes me kind of anxious?

---

Crystal and I leave for Portland on Friday. I think a weekend away will be good for me.

---

Alex and I are totally memorized with our Irene Ryan scenes (Krogstad and Mrs. Linde from A Doll's House, Kip and Cass from Wonder of the World). I need to go over my monologue (The Beaux' Stratagem) but other than that we're in awesome shape.

---

Tomorrow looks like this:

7 AM: Get off of work, go home, shower.
8 AM: Hopefully be out the door.
8:30 AM: Workin' in the scene shop.
11 AM: Welding a box with Brent Innes.
12 PM: Chemistry.
1 PM: Nutrition.
2 PM: Workin' in the scene shop.
5? 6? PM: Anything Goes vocal auditions
Whenever those are done: Workin' in the scene shop.
8 PM: Pre-work nap.
11 PM: Last night of work/working lines with Alex in secret.

As you can see, my cup runneth over.

---

I think an additional benefit of plasma donation is that, while pumping my fist, I may be developing some of the muscles in my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment