Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Table water crackers.

Today was pretty rough.

I kind of had a meltdown. Well, not "kind of." Really. I really had a meltdown. I was trying to talk to my parents about something, and I got so frustrated and upset that it got to the point where all I could do was stutter one or two words over and over again. For like ten minutes, all I could say was "I just... just don't... I just just just just..."

Had a meeting with President Meyers to discuss my ward-attendance situation, but he got called into surgery so I'm supposed to stop by his office on Sunday.

Bought a crossword puzzle and a copy of Vanity Fair before work because Barnes & Noble was already closed. Still working on Kant. Eating table water crackers with .33 cent cheese sticks. Not feeling so hot -- my eyelids are swollen from crying.

I think tomorrow Crystal and I are going to see True Grit, which I am excited about. I fell in love with Matt Damon in October, so I'm excited to see him as a cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment