Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Up waaaay too late.

It's been an interesting couple of days. I am now almost completely over that unholy cold -- all that remains is the cough, which I will probably have for the next six months thanks to the Davenport Family Asthma. But my ability to breathe has been restored, so I feel okay about hacking up my internal organs every once in a while.

Las night, Spencer and I went to see "Hereafter," which was a freaking incredible movie, and afterwards we had a super nice chat. I love that boy. Even at the most random times, he has this ability to say exactly what I need to hear -- whether I like it or not, haha.

Today I went to church and then went over to Alex's house for a while to help him with some homework. That kid is an absolute gem, and I'm way glad we're friends. Anyway, I came home for a bit to hang out with my family, but I went back over to Goob's house later and we watched the most hilarious video of a woman named Galatea doing some "Greek" dancing in a garden in Boca Raton, Florida. It was way crazy!

Then we helped each other with our monologue for auditions on Tuesday, and had a singularly hilarious conversation about a score of ridiculous things that have befallen us in our lives.

Seriously, Alex is awesome.

Anyway, time for bed! Goodnight, internet!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment: