Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Trippy Dippy.

First day back at school since surgery... not quite sure I should have gone. I had a really hard time focusing because of the pain meds, and then my bra kept catching on my top right incision which was WAY UNCOMFORTABLE. Too bad my boobs are huge. Otherwise, I would wear a hoodie and call it good.

Tonight at FHE, Spencer did a Halloween makeup demonstration and then we kind of chatted about his trip to Arcata. Apparently Humboldt still uses a patch board, which is a pretty big turn off for someone coming from our super swanky facilities. But he said the town is really nice, very low maintenance.

I think I am catching Alec's cold, which sucks hardcore. I don't want to be full of holes and air and hacking up a lung all at once! I just want things to happen one at a time. :(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment